Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Craft : Christmas Hanger Butterflies
- coloured card
- butterfly shape
- Using the butterfly shape, trace around it on the coloured card. We used pink, blue and green card. Do one butterfly per peice of coloured card per person.
- Cut out butterfly shapes
- This is the messy part so best done over tiles. Place glue on the wings and sprinkle with glitter. (You can decorate however you want though)
- Take the butterfly destined for the middle and staple a looped peice of ribbon onto it.
- Take front and back butterflies and staple together. Be sure to staple length way along the body.
- Gently bend front and back wings away from the middle butterfly.
- They are now ready to hang.