Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Craft : Heart Christmas Hangers
You Need :
- coloured card
- gold/silver card
- laminate/clear contact (optional)
- hole punch
- Cut heart shapes from coloured card (no more then 2 inches wide), and cut small heart from silver/gold card. The silver/gold hearts need to be small so that you can use a few at a time on the coloured card. Alternatively you could use a heart shaped card punch to create the smaller hearts.
- Glue small hearts onto the large heart in design of your choice.
- Once glue is dry, laminate the decorations.
- Trim away plastic and punch a hole in the top.
- Tie ribbon through the hole so they can be hung from the Christmas tree.