Monday, November 01, 2004
Craft : Penguin Christmas Decorations
- 1 large polystyrene ball
- 1 small polystyrene ball
- 1 stocking
- black paint
- white paint
- yellow paint
- red paint
- Place toothpick halfway into large ball. Place smaller ball atop the toothpick, so as to create a rough penguin shape
- Place penguin in stocking, small ball first, until it nestles in the toe.
- Pull stocking firmly so as to create the shape of the penguin.
- Tie off stocking and trim loose ends.
- Paint penguin black, leaving some space to paint a white belly and face. Paint belly and face.
- Paint detail on face and wings.
- Tie on ribbon to create a bow or scarf type look.