Monday, January 31, 2005
Chairs, Steps & Hairbrushes
Bubs is growing up and today it was obvious once more.
- While changing a nappy I gave her a hairbrush to play with (to keep her in one spot) and she started to brush her hair with it.
- The kids have some smaller kid sized fold out chairs and now bubs can climb up into them, though she can't get out just yet.
- She has taken a few steps while holding onto a chair and pushing it around. I think it is time to find her a walky toy.
- Bubs eats almost all foods that we do now. She is surely growing up.
- She turns 1 in 9 days time.
- She also chases the broom around while I sweep. She isn't interested in the dirt but in chasing the broom (and she isn't interested in catching it)
- The best way to entertain bubs is with a tiny bit of water in the bottom of the baby bath, so she can splash around. This is best done during dishes time.